I am a web designer, front-end web developer and social media content creator with technical skills and experience in the design, development and implementation of multimedia solutions. My professional experience includes digital ideation, web design and front-end web development, interface design, project management, graphic design, e-newsletters, content creation and daily website maintenance.
In addition, I have had hands-on involvement in the initial setup and maintenance of various social media channels for both companies and organizations. These channels include Facebook Pages and Groups, Twitter and Google+ feeds, YouTube channels and LinkedIn groups. I create daily content for these multiple feeds, run contests, interact with users, moderate discussions and comments, plan content timelines and brainstorm future initiatives. I have also led a small team for the past four years in covering two annual international conferences and other events live through social media channels; for example, live tweeting/posting keynote speaker sessions.
If you would like a hard copy of my cover letter, resume, references and/or portfolio, please send your contact information to email@example.com.
- Glotzbach*, R. J., Mohler, J. L., & Radwan, J. E. (2009). Really Simple Syndication (RSS): An educational approach. Journal of Interactive Media in Education.
- Glotzbach*, R. J., Mordkovich, D. A., Radwan, J. E. (2008). Syndicated RSS Feeds for Course Information Distribution. Journal of Information Technology Education, 7, 163-183.
- Glotzbach*, R.J., Mohler, J.L., Mordkovich, D.A., & Radwan, J.E. (2008). RSS Research in Education. Proceedings of the International Conference on Engineering and Technology Education 2008 (INTERTECH'2008).
- Glotzbach*, R.J., Mohler, J.L., Radwan, J.E. (2007). RSS as a course information delivery method. Proceedings of the ACM SIGGRAPH 2007 Annual Conference and Exposition.
- Glotzbach*, R.J., Mohler, J.L., Radwan, J.E. (2007). The Usefulness of RSS in Higher Education. Proceedings of the 18th International Conference of the Society for Information Technology and Teacher Education.